Monday, October 12, 2009

big girls go treasure hunting too!



So I was watching the Today Show, and they were featuring this GODSEND called 
"yard sale treasure map.com"  Can I just say (deep breath)- AMAZING!  I just thought--all those times I was idly driving on Saturday mornings, I'd see yard and estate sale signs randomly scattered on trees and light posts and I'd fly right by,  falsely "committing" the location to a memory that I truly don't have!  Of course I didn't make it to those sales.  Here's the kicker- yardsaletreasuremap.com works WHEREVER YOU ARE!  Just type in your zipcode-even get specific about the types of things you are looking for, and the search will respond with ALL of the yard sales/estate sales withinin a 2-50 mile radius.  Seriously, is this not the most fab thing since  "Where to Wear?!" With this, there is always somewhere to go and something to buy, and it'll probably be dirt cheap. Can't beat it with a bat.



Yard Sale Treasure Map

No comments:

Post a Comment